The mission of the Mossyrock School District is to empower our students to exceed the state learning goals and to provide the opportunity to excel in extra- and co-curricular activities.
College Bound Scholarship
2012-2013 SCHOOL CALENDAR YEAR Amended 08-20-12
Administrative Office Staff
State Learning Goals
- Read with comprehension, write with skill, and communicate effectively and responsibly in a variety of ways and settings.
- Know and apply the core concepts and principles of mathematics; social, physical and life sciences; civics and history; geography; fine arts; and health and fitness.
- Think analytically, logically, and creatively; and integrate experience and knowledge to form reasoned judgments and solve problems.
- Understand the importance of work and how performance, effort, and decisions directly impact future career and educational opportunities.
- Be responsible for one's actions; develop positive self-worth and academic success through good work habits;show respect for others, participate as a citizen, and become a lifelong learner.